Thursday, 3 December 2015

Modern Irish Bee December block for Suzanne

By now all hive members of this years Modern Irish Bee should have received in the post a gift of fabric from Suzanne for Decembers block. If you are taking part in the Bee this year and have not received your fabric, can you please let me know. For now over to Suzanne!

-Ruth


December Bee Block - Happiness Christmas Block

Happy Holidays! It is finally my turn to be the queen bee. I have sent out strip of striped green and gold fabric to inspire you. Let me know if you have not received it: suzanne(dot)pass(at)gmail(dot)com.

Please make me 2 x 12.5 inch blocks using this fabric. I am giving no other instructions besides the finished blocks must have at least 4 inches total of the fabric showing on the front of each of the blocks. I will put the squares together to make an inspirational Christmas quilt, and I do hope we have a Modern quilt exhibition next year to show and share it with all of you!

The remainder of this fabric is yours to keep, it is a Christmas gift from me. I hope you all have a terrific Christmas and a great creative quilting time leading up to the holidays. Last week was my big celebration - Thanksgiving! So my turkey making is done now and I can enjoy the big build up to Christmas.

Thank you for the very fun Bee experience and I look forward to seeing all of our finished quilts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.