Sunday, 1 February 2015

Modern Irish Bee - February's Block

Hi Ladies.
Delighted to be part of this year’s bee, excited in fact. I took part two years ago & every month was so much fun, the anticipation of the coming block design & most of all the joy when you receive your own blocks in the post…..it’s great!!!!

Anyhoo to business, there were two blocks that I’ve loved for the longest time.

This one
clip_image002
And this one
clip_image004
But with white backround………..

I decided to go with the second & found a tutorial here http://www.littlemissshabby.com/2010/03/scrapbuster-block-tutorial/.
The instructions are all there.

I would like two 12.5” blocks in bright scraps & white backround strips (Kona white if possible).

Hope you guys enjoy & I can’t wait to see the blocks.
Best of luck,
Karen

2 comments:

  1. Cute block Karen , I look forward to digging into the bright scraps x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.