Monday, 22 December 2014

Show & Tell - Christmas swap

Well, I think we can say we have had another really successful Christmas swap this year!  As you know, we were making cushions for each other and there has been lots of eye candy shared on Instagram and Flickr.
Compilation from #mqichristmasswap and Flickr group
Amazing how they all are so different from one another!  For my part, all I can say is thank you Helen, you are some woman for managing to get both dogs and penguins (my fave's) into a Christmas cushion and next year I want quilting lessons from Tomomi!  Beautiful work by all I think you will agree!

So thank you ladies for taking part and thank you to Fiona for being a great swap mama and organising us all so well!  More great swaps next year I hope.  Happy Christmas everyone and I hope you all have a wonderful New Year!
 -Ruth

PS:  In case you missed it on our Facebook page, we have 5 members taking the Skill Builder Block of the Month 2015 with Alyssa @ Pile O'Fabric so we qualify for a group discount.  If anyone else is interested in purchasing the BOM to make this gorgeous quilt, please contact me for the discount code!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Fiona for organising - I'm not sure I will be able to put my beautiful cushion in the attic after Christmas! Massive thank you to Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete