We all love a good scrap swap, don't we? It's a great way to mix up your stash at a very low cost to all participants. Want to get involved?
The idea is this: Each person will take a fat quarter-worth of their scraps and put them into the post to me (Cindy) along with a self addressed, stamped return envelope. I will mix them all up and re-distribute them to each participant so you get a fresh fat quarter-worth of scraps back in the post. Don't worry, you will not get your scraps back...I'll keep track of who sent in what. To play along, just leave a comment below so I know to expect your fabric in the post.
- Only modern, quilt shop quality fabric is to be entered. 100% cotton only, please.
- Fabric should have bright, lively, colorful prints or bold solids.
- Scraps should be larger than 2 1/2 by 2 1/2 inches square.
- Scraps must be received by Cindy no later than 30 April 2012.
- To save on shipping, this swap is only open to those living on the island of Ireland.
- Include a stamped, self addressed return envelope for those living in ROI.
- Folks in NI, email me and we can work out return shipping via paypal or swap a FQ or something...
- Open to MQG Ireland members only. If you'd like to join, please head here and complete a registration form.
- If you want to send in two FQ-worth of scraps and receive two in the post, feel free.
Now let's get swapping!